Terms of service
By using the MySearchEngineAds.com, ("MySearchEngineAds"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
MySearchEngineAds reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at http://www.MySearchEngineAds.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While MySearchEngineAds prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that MySearchEngineAds cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Offer Details for reoccurring monthly billing
MySearchEngineAds will automatically bill your credit card that you provided us during registration for the agreed budget per month, and each month thereafter. You are responsible via email or online stating which level of your campaign you wish to use. Package levels are at the budget level you wish to engage mysearchengineads.com. This agreed charge will appear as a debit by "My Search Engine Ads" on your credit card statement. You have the right to cancel any time by calling the toll -free number provided in the Terms and Conditions or email us at support@MySearchEngineAds.com. You may change your budget at anytime. All monthly budgeted spends are non-refundable.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. MySearchEngineAds cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have access to your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free or trial account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Search Engine Listings
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- When purchasing a monthly plan, the funds are immediately debited from your financial institution and are non-refundable. In order to cancel your account, you must notify us before your next sheduled monthly payment.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Cancellation and Termination
- Our guarantee to place your ad on the specified search engines may not always appear for the full day. This is dependant on the monthly ad plan you select and what we can set your daily budget at.
- In the unlikely event that your industry is too competitive, your ad may not appear on the first page of results.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account.
- MySearchEngineAds, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other MySearchEngineAds service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. MySearchEngineAds reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- MySearchEngineAds reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to the cost of ad credits, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service itself.
- MySearchEngineAds shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Services Issues and Maximum Liability
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- MySearchEngineAds does not pre-screen Content, but MySearchEngineAds and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
MySearchEngineAds is providing a 24 hour per day seven days per week continual service to you its client. If at any time during this relationship, the user deems the service to the user is unsatisfactory OR there is a service issue, the user must notify in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the reasons for the service problem or issue and a description of the service issue. This notice via email is to be sent NO LATER THAN FIVE DAYS after the supposed incident occurs. Any notification of service issues must be acknowledge by MySearchEngineAds before acceptance of any notice(s) by the user. The user has five days to notify MySearchEngineAds if they are not satisfied with their service for any reason. MySearchEngineAds will only credit the user for up to five days once it is determined that the user did not receive the service per the terms and conditions as agreed. Unless MySearchEngineAds is not notified of any service issues, the user agrees that the user is satisfied with MySearchEngineAds on a daily basis unless MySearchEngineAds is notified of any dissatisfaction or service issue per the terms of liability and notification. The user of the service agrees and understands that MySearchEngineAds maximum liability in all cases is limited to five days (5) of billings or the monthly charge divided by 30 times 5 days.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only available via email, unless otherwise stated in your plan (we try to respond within 1-2 days).
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, MySearchEngineAds, or any other MySearchEngineAds service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by MySearchEngineAds.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any MySearchEngineAds customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- MySearchEngineAds does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that MySearchEngineAds shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if MySearchEngineAds has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of MySearchEngineAds to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and MySearchEngineAds and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and MySearchEngineAds (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You agree and understand that MySearchEngineAds may at anytime remove your ads and cancel your account if MySearchEngineAds deems that your ads that are not in complaint with search engine advertising standards and policies.
You agree not use this service from MySearchEngineAds to market any competitors to MySearchEngineAds. If this prevision is violated, MySearchEngineAds will immediately cancel all ad campaigns by the user and keep all payments that have been made.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of California.
In any court action at law or equity, which is brought by one of the parties to enforce or interpret the provisions of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable attorney’s fees, in addition to any other relief to which that party may be entitled.
You understand that mysearchengineads.com is a dba and owned by Peyton Investments, Inc.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support@MySearchEngineAds.com